The USET Tribal Epidemiology Center (TEC) mission is to assist Indian Health Service (IHS) Nashville Area Tribes monitor and improve community health status.
The USET TEC is accomplishing its mission by implementing the following six objectives:
1. Maintain USET TEC Advisory Council that provides program direction and guidance.
2. Continue development and distribution of population health reports and analyses.
3. Assist Tribes and Nashville Area maintain outbreak response capacity.
4. Help develop Behavioral Risk Factor Surveillance System and other similar projects.
5. Maintain/enhance Data Sharing Agreements with Tribes, IHS, States, and others.
6. Participate on Tribal public health priority initiatives/committees, and support IHS priorities.
What Can We Do For You?
1. Write health status reports
2. Analyze data
3. Assist with grant writing
4. Investigate disease clusters
5. Assist with RPMS Queries
6. Present Tribal community health information
7. Provide training opportunities
8. Advocate for better Tribe-State-Federal data relationships
9. Evaluate health evidence
10. Review current health literature
11. Exhibit aggregate health data on a national level
12. Respond to special data requests
John Mosely Hayes, Senior Epidemiologist- firstname.lastname@example.org
Christy Duke, Epidemiologist- email@example.com
Wes Cornelius, Programmer/Statistician- firstname.lastname@example.org
Nichole Blackfox, Project Assistant- email@example.com
To Contact Our Team, please email us!