May 12, 2022 –
The Coronavirus Capital Projects Fund (Capital Projects Fund) will address many challenges laid bare by the pandemic, especially in rural America, Tribal communities, and low- and moderate-income communities, helping to ensure that all communities have access to the high-quality modern infrastructure, including broadband, needed to access critical services.
Eligible Uses of Capital Projects Fund Grant Funding
- Broadband Infrastructure Projects
- Multi-Purpose Community Facility Projects
- Digital Connectivity Technology Projects
- Case-by-Case Review
Eligible Jurisdictions & Allocations
- $100 million in total was allocated for Tribal governments & the State of Hawaii (for Native Hawaiian Programs)
- Each Tribal government has been allocated $167,504
Treasury is hosting Office Hours every Thursday from 3-4PM ET until the June 1, 2022, submission deadline. Register to join an office hours session.