October 27, 2021 –
The National Indian Health Board (NIHB) invites you to join us for a webinar series that
will build on Tribes and Tribal organizations' capabilities to address the environmental
and human health impacts from the virus that causes COVID-19.
The webinars will be held the fourth Wednesday of every month from 4:00 pm to 5:00
pm ET (1pm PT, 2pm MT, 3pm CT).
- September 22, 2021: Dealing with Multiple Public Health Crisis- Radiation Exposure and COVID-19
- October 27, 2021: Sanitation and Tribal Waste During COVID-19: Best Practices to Properly Dispose of a Face Mask
- January 26, 2022: Using Geographic Information System (GIS) Technology to Safeguard from COVID-19
- February 23, 2022: COVID-19 Impacts on Climate Change and How Tribes Handle Evacuation and Shelter During Hurricane/Wildfire Seasons
- March 23, 2022: Negative Impacts of COVID-19 Surface Cleaner and Disinfectants
- April 27, 2022: Partnership with IHS (National Call)
- May 25, 2022: National Wastewater Surveillance System (NWSS)
- June 22, 2022: Environmental Regulation in Indian Country (National Call)
- July 27, 2022: Vaccine Hesitancy: Creating Campaigns to Increase Vaccination Uptake
- August 24, 2022: Guidelines for Planning Large Gatherings
- September 28, 2022: Food Security and Environmental Sustainability
Register for the webinars.
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about
joining the meeting. For more information and/or if you have suggestions for webinar
topics, please contact Brett Weber at BWeber@nihb.org or Audrianna Marzette at