AIANTA and USDA Webinar Session 3
August 9 @ 11:00 am CDT
August 9, 2022 at 10:00 am Mountain/11:00 am Central/12:00 pm Eastern
This webinar series is designed to build Native agritourism capacity for Native producers, communities and tribes.
Agritourism is a vibrant industry, with revenue tripling nationwide from 2012-2017. Indian Country is in a unique position to blend cultural values, relationships with the land, and food production through building agritourism enterprises.
Whether you are new to farming and ranching or are an expert, USDA Rural Development and AIANTA have collaborated to identify resources to assist you and your operation. This effort is designed to help Native-owned start-ups and enterprises further develop and expand agriculture and agritourism opportunities in Tribal communities.
This series of three webinars will:
- Introduce you to resources to help with start-up ag operations
- Introduce you to partners and entities to explore funding programs
- Discuss value-added activities to help you retain more revenue from your agricultural enterprises
- Empower Tribal communities to develop ag-related tourism enterprises that thrive and stay connected to Mother Earth
- Share lessons learned from others in this field.