Center for Indian Country Development Policy Webinar: Successful Strategies in Tribal Enterprise Diversification
July 14, 2021 @ 1:00 pm - 2:00 pm CDT
Join on Wednesday, July 14, from 1:00 p.m. to 2:00 p.m. CT the Center for Indian Country Development (CICD) Policy Webinar Series session “Successful Strategies in Tribal Enterprise Diversification.” This second session of the year-long virtual event series is focused on understanding and addressing the strategic business decisions, challenges, and opportunities tribal enterprises face in today’s economic landscape.
- Provide a high-level overview of the scope of tribal enterprise activities across Indian Country.
- Share the unique role tribal enterprises play in employment and revenue production for tribal communities and governments.
- Provide examples of tribal enterprise diversification challenges and successes.
- Demonstrate ways tribal businesses are an economic multiplier in both tribal and regional economies.
- Matthew Gregg, Senior Economist, CICD
- Annette Hamilton, Chief Operating Officer, Ho-Chunk Inc.
- Chris James, President and Chief Executive Officer, National Center for American Indian Enterprise Development (Moderator)
- Chad Klinck, Chief Financial Officer, Creek Indian Enterprise Development Authority
- Joe Nayquonabe, Chief Executive Officer, Mille Lacs Corporate Ventures