Employment Tax Workshops for Indian Tribal Governments
August 24 @ 9:00 am - 12:00 pm CDT
An event every day that begins at 9:00 am, repeating until August 26, 2021
You are invited to join us for a free Zoom workshop hosted by the Office of Indian Tribal Governments.
This workshop is designed as a review of federal tax responsibilities of tribes and tribal entities and will provide payroll and accounts payable employees, particularly those new to their positions, with basic employment tax information.
This workshop will focus on information provided in Publication 4268, Employment Tax for Indian Tribal Governments PDF and Publication 5343, Helpful Hints for Indian Tribes and Tribal Entities to Avoid Penalties on Federal Tax Deposits and Information Returns PDF.
Note: Register for the Zoom workshop through Eventbrite. Three identical sessions of this workshop will be offered. Each session is limited to the first 950 participants.
Dates and Times:
Session 1: Monday, August 16 – Thursday, August 19, 2021
- Time: 1 p.m. – 4 p.m. (Eastern)/10 a.m. – 1 p.m. (Pacific)
- Eventbrite Link: eventbrite.itg-employment-tax-workshops-session-1
Session 2: Monday, August 23 – Thursday, August 26, 2021
- Time: 10 a.m. – 1 p.m. (Eastern)/7 a.m. – 10 a.m. (Pacific)
- Eventbrite Link: eventbrite.itg-employment-tax-workshops-session-2
Session 3: Monday, August 23 – Thursday, August 26, 2021
- Time: 2 p.m. – 5 p.m. (Eastern) / 11 a.m. – 2 p.m. (Pacific)
- Eventbrite Link: eventbrite.itg-employment-tax-workshops-session-3