Native CDFI – National Community Reinvestment Coalition
January 27 @ 2:00 pm CST
Please join Native CDFI Network (NCN) for the NCRC Webinar on
Thursday, January 27th, 2022 at 2 PM CT.
The webinar will provide a background briefing on the Community Reinvestment Act (CRA) and how the National Community Reinvestment Coalition, (NCRC), its departments, and its grassroots member organizations have applied organizing, data and research to build wealth and bring about change.
The webinar will stress the importance of building relationships with local bank officials, include a tutorial on how to acquire your local bank’s CRA exam, analyze the CRA exam findings and apply them locally to your efforts; and close with an update on NCRC’s community benefits agreement process.
- What is the Community Investment Act (CRA)?
- What is the National Community Reinvestment Coalition (NCRC)?
- Receive a tutorial on how to acquire your local bank’s CRA exam.
- Why are relationships with CRA officers important?
- What is NCRC’s Community Benefit Process?