Project Firstline Webinar: Exploring the Body and the Healthcare Environment Reservoirs and Pathways for Infection. How Can Healthcare Workers Minimize Risks?
June 7 @ 1:00 pm - 2:00 pm CDT
June 7 at 2:00 pm – 3:00 pm Eastern
To provide additional resources on germ spread using the Body and the Healthcare Environment Reservoirs as well as exploring how healthcare workers can minimize infection risks in the workplace.
The National Council of Urban Indian Health (NCUIH), as a partner within the CDC’s National Training Collaborative Project Firstline, provides an opportunity through this webinar for UIO staff to:
- Engage with subject matter experts and colleagues on infection risk recognition in various healthcare settings.
- Share how to sensitize healthcare workers to recognize infection risks and take the appropriate actions to protect patients and themselves during emerging and re-emerging disease threats such as the COVID-19 Pandemic.
- Inform and educate healthcare workers on germ spread using the Body and the Healthcare Environment Reservoirs and share Project Firstline training resources.
- Explore how healthcare workers can minimize infection risks in the workplace
- Explore how body and healthcare environment reservoirs interact with each other in healthcare settings.
- UIO ED/CEOs
- UIO Staff
- IPC Champions
- IPC Fellows