Red Ribbon Campaign: Uniting AI/AN Communities to Eliminate HIV/AIDS
July 26, 2022 @ 2:30 pm - 3:30 pm CDT
This interactive three-part series will provide a special focus on providing support and resources to the frontline practitioners fighting to eliminate HIV/AIDS in Indian Country. This series will will also provide forums for participants to learn about and discuss innovative resources and best practices in the reduction of stigma in the community, providers, and support systems and emphasize increasing outreach and testing services, and hearing the stories from the frontlines of our urban Indian communities.
- Understand how to increase and maintain behavioral health support programs for AI/ANs living with HIV/AIDS
- Emphasize how tailored resources and campaigns successfully address unique community needs around HIV/AIDS
- Enhance UIO participant knowledge in providing integrated and culturally competent HIV/AIDS care
- Linda Son-Stone, CEO | First Nations Community Healthsource (FNCH)
- Mattee Jim, HIV Prevention/Support Services Coordinator | First Nations Community Healthsource (FNCH)
- UIO ED/CEOs
- UIO Staff
This webinar is made possible by the Minority HIV/AIDS Fund through the Indian Health Service.