The Opportunity Project Summit: Open Innovation for All
December 13, 2021 - December 15, 2021
Join the TOP Summit 2021, where remarkable accomplishments of civic-tech innovators this year will be honored, learn from trailblazers from all sectors, have a broad conversation about open innovation.
Don’t forget to register to hear speakers that include:
- Ron Jarmin, Acting Director, U.S. Census Bureau
- Natalie Evans Harris, Senior Advisor for Delivery to the Secretary of Commerce, U.S. Department of Commerce
- Miguel Estien, Acting National Director, Minority Business Development Agency
- Tony LaVoi, Chief Data Officer, National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration
- Gene Sperling, Senior Advisor to the President, White House
- Denice Ross, U.S. Chief Data Scientist, White House Office of Science and Technology Policy
- Justin Marsico, Chief Data Officer/Deputy Assistant Commissioner, Bureau of the Fiscal Service, U.S. Department of Treasury
- Sara Brenner, Associate Director for Medical Affairs, U.S. Food and Drug Administration
- Victoria Brown, Deputy Chief of Staff, U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development
- Brandon Reyes, Data Officer, City of Laredo, Texas
- Jennifer Anastasoff, Founder and Executive Director, Tech Talent Project
- John Paul Farmer, Chief Technology Officer, City of New York
TOP Summit will include three afternoons of keynotes, lightning talks, interactive sessions, hands-on learning, technology demos, the announcement of more than $300,000 in prizes from the Open Data for Good Grand Challenge, and more.
Visit the event page where you can sign up to attend and add sessions to your personalized agenda. You’re welcome to join for the whole summit, or just the sessions that interest you! We also encourage you to share this event with colleagues and via social media to attract as many forward-thinkers as possible.