Tribal Aviation Symposium
March 14, 2022 @ 11:00 am - March 15, 2022 @ 5:00 pm CDT
The U.S. Department of Transportation (USDOT) and the Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) invite you to the first Tribal Aviation Symposium on March 14-15, 2022 from 12:00 p.m.-6:00 p.m. ET.
While the idea for this symposium has been years in the making, it began to take shape during the Tribal consultation sessions last March. These conversations helped build what they hope will be an engaging and informative symposium.
Session topics include:
- Bipartisan Infrastructure Law and Grant Funding
- Tribal Airports Best Practices
- Emerging Technology: Drones, Advanced Air Mobility (AAM) and Commercial Space
- Aviation Careers and STEM Aviation & Space Education (AVSED)
- Protecting Sacred Sites from Overflights
In addition to sharing information and resources for Tribal aviation programs, they will also provide opportunities for questions throughout the symposium. During the final session, they will hold a facilitated discussion on outreach and define next steps.
Please note: All attendees must register to join the Tribal Aviation Symposium. After you register, you will receive an email with your unique Zoom link to join the symposium.