Now Accepting Nominations for the 2019 National MED Week Awards!
Minority Business Development Agency sent this bulletin at 05/07/2019 02:47 PM EDT
The MBDA National Minority Enterprise Development Week Awards is the highest level of national recognition that a U.S. minority-owned firm can receive from the U.S. Department of Commerce.
We invite you to celebrate the outstanding achievements of minority entrepreneurs, as well as the individuals and organizations that have demonstrated their commitment to advancing minority business enterprises by nominating someone today!
All nominations must be submitted online at https://medweek.mbda.gov no later than July 1, 2019.
Winners will be awarded in the following categories:
- Minority Construction Firm of the Year
- Minority Export Firm of the Year
- Minority Manufacturing Firm of the Year
- Minority Health Products And Services Firm of the Year
- Minority Innovative Technology Firm of the Year
- Minority Marketing and Communication Firm of the Year
- Minority Professional Services Firm of the Year
- Minority Veteran-owned Firm of the Year
- Robert J. Brown Minority Enterprise of the Year
CHAMPIONS OF MINORITY BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT
- Access to Capital Award
- Advocate of the Year Award
- Distinguished Supplier Diversity Award
- Abe Venable Legacy Award for Lifetime Achievement
- Ronald H. Brown Leadership Award
The National MED Week Awards recognition will take place at a ceremony to be held during the 2019 National Minority Enterprise Development Week September 9-13, 2019 in Washington, DC.
The Call for Nominations ends July 1, so apply today!
For questions regarding the MED Week Awards, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org