The Tepa Native American Scholarship Fund was established by the Tepa Companies who are wholly owned subsidiaries of the Paskenta Band of Nomlaki Indians. The scholarship was created to build personal and lasting relationships with students who will become the future leaders in Native American communities and possibly within the Tepa Companies.
Two awards of $1,000 will be provided to Native American students majoring in Environmental Science, Earth Science, Computer Science, Engineering, Finance or Business Administration for the 2022 Fall semester.
Scholarship Applications close June 30, 2022
Who is Eligible to Apply:
- Must be of American Indian, Alaska Native, or Native Hawaiian heritage. Proof of ancestry may include one of the items listed below:
- Tribal identification from a state-recognized or federally-recognized tribe
- BIA Certificate of Degree of Indian or Alaska Native Blood
- Tribal identification of a parent and applicant’s birth certificate
- Must be enrolled full time for the Fall 2022 semester at an accredited college or university;
- Must be pursuing a career in Environmental Science, Earth Science, Computer Science, Engineering, Finance or Business Administration/Management;
- Must have a 2.0 or higher cumulative grade point average (GPA).