Learn more about Opportunity Zones and other investment opportunities throughout the USET region.
Learn more about financing and capital for Tribal economic development projects.
Learn more about resources and entrepreneurship and small business development role in Tribal economies.
Connectivity resources and materials for Tribal communities and businesses, including broadband deployment.
Discover resources for Tribal Leaders and Managers for economic development programs.
Learn more about workforce development programs importance to economic development activities.
Learn more about the role of resiliency in Tribal economic development and recovery resources for communities.
Learn more about opportunities for foreign direct investment and different kinds of trade in Indian Country.
Learn more about purchasing and selling Tribal goods and services, especially federal procurement programs and resources.
- USET CEDS
- USET Toolkit for Writing a Tribal Comprehensive Economic Development Strategy
- USET Tribal Enterprise Directory
Federal Resource Partners
- Department of Agriculture (Agriculture)
- Administration for Native Americans (ANA)
- Census Bureau
- Department of Commerce (Commerce)
- Economic Development Administration (EDA)
- Assistant Secretary – Indian Affairs, Office of Indian Energy and Economic Development (IEED)
- Bureau of Indian Affairs (BIA)
- Minority Business Development Agency (MBDA)
- Small Business Administration (SBA)
- Minneapolis Federal Reserve Bank – Center for Indian Country Development (CICD)
Organization Resource Partners
- Alaska Native American Indian Tourism Association (AIANTA)
- International Economic Development Council (IEDC)
- Native American Finance Officers Association (NAFOA)
- Native American Financial Services Association (NAFSA)
- National Center for American Indian Enterprise Development (NCAIED)
- National Center for American Indian Enterprise Development – Procurement Technical Assistance Center (NCAIED-PTAC)
- National Congress of American Indians (NCAI)
- The Harvard Project on American Indian Economic Development
- U.S. Chamber of Commerce
Investing in Native Communities: Philanthropic Funding for Native American Communities and Causes
- FY2018 DOI Economic Report
- FY2015 DOI Economic Report
- FY2014 DOI Economic Report
- FY2013 DOI Economic Report
- FY2012 DOI Economic Report
- FY2011 DOI Economic Report
- FY2010 DOI Economic Report
- FY2009 DOI Economic Report