Robust Tribal Housing programs are essential to the health, social, and economic well-being of Tribal communities. Given the restrictive nature of many federal housing funds, USET SPF advocates for flexibility under Tribal housing laws, as well as funding mechanisms that reflect the unique circumstances facing member Tribal Nations.
- USET SPF Comments to DOE on FRN for Tribal Rebates Program - September 15, 2023
- USET SPF Comments re: HUD Consultation on Consultation - April 5, 2021
- USET SPF Comments re: HUD Two-Year Notices of Funding Availability for ONAP Competitive Programs - March 13, 2020
- USET SPF Signs onto Inter-Tribal Organization Letter to Congress Re: COVID-19 Recovery Legislative Proposal - February 2, 2021
- USET SPF Signs onto Tribal Inter-Org COVID Relief Letter - July 20, 2020
- USET SPF Signs onto Joint Letter to Senate re: Tribal Priorities for Tribal Governance and Housing for COVID-19 Stimulus Package - March 20, 2020
- USET SPF Signs onto Joint Letter to House re: Tribal Priorities for Tribal Governance and Housing for COVID-19 Stimulus Package - March 20, 2020
- USET SPF Signs onto Joint Letter to Appropriators re: Indian Country COVID-19 Priorities - March 2020
To find archived items, please visit our Data Center.