USET SPF engages in advocacy on other issues affecting member Tribal Nations and Indian Country more broadly.
- USET SPF Comments to the Department of State re: Tribal Consultation - April 15, 2021
- USET SPF Letter of Introduction to Senate Committee on Indian Affairs Vice Chairman Lisa Murkowski - August 17, 2021
- USET SPF Impact Week Follow-up Letter for Chair Schatz - July 12, 2021
- USET SPF Letter to OMB Regarding IDC Guidance - May 26, 2021
- USET SPF Support for Rep. Deb Haaland as Secretary of the Interior - January 26, 2021
- USET SPF Letter to USCCR re: Vote Against Publishing Broken Promises COVID Update - November 6, 2020
- USET SPF-Led Tribal Organization Support Letter for Bryan Newland's Confirmation as AS-IA - June 4, 2021
- USET SPF Leads Joint Inter-Tribal Organization Support Letter for Deb Haaland - February 3, 2021
- USET SPF-Led Joint Letter to International World Games Association Supporting the Eligibility of the Iroquois Nationals for the 2022 World Games - August 11, 2020
- USET SPF Signs onto Solidarity Letter Against Native Mascots - July 8, 2020
- USET SPF Signs onto Joint Letter Urging the Removal of AS-IA Sweeney - May 20, 2020
To find archived items, please visit our Data Center.