Tribal Health Program Support Gathering Circle
June 22 @ 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm CDT
The Gathering Circle will be an opportunity to expand our stakeholders’ understanding of ongoing USET Tribal Health Programs Support’s (THPS) programing strengths and challenges. The Gathering Circle will be a quarterly webinar. Each session will highlight various THPS programs.
Who should attend?
- USET member Tribal Leaders
- USET member Health Directors and Clinicians
- Federal Partners
This session on June 22nd will highlight the Tribal Epidemiology Center Public Health Infrastructure Program. The learning objectives are:
- Learn how USET’s Tribal Epidemiology Center (TEC) is working to assist Tribal Nations in increasing public health infrastructure and capacity.
- Hear about successes and challenges that USET’s sub-recipient partners experienced under the TEC’s Tribal Epidemiology Public Health Infrastructure (TECPHI) program.
- Acquire knowledge of how the TECPHI program is addressing opioid overdose prevention and data improvement.