House Natural Resources Subcommittee on Indigenous Peoples of the United States: “Legislative Hearing on H.J.Res.55, H.R.441, H.R.2402, H.R.4881, and H.R.5221”
October 5, 2021 @ 11:00 am CDT
- H.R.441 – To provide for the conveyance of certain property to the Tanana Tribal Council located in Tanana, Alaska, and for other purposes.
- H.R.5221 – Urban Indian Health Confer Act
- H.R.2402 – Winnebago Land Transfer Act of 2021
- H.R.4881 – Old Pascua Community Land Acquisition Act
- H.J.Res.55 – Prince Jonah Kūhiō Kalaniana‘ole Protecting Family Legacies Act
Tuesday October 5, 2021,12pm ET.