HRSA IEA National Tribal Learning Session: Understanding Historical Trauma and its Impacts on the American Indian/ Alaska Native (AI/AN) Workforce
April 5 @ 1:00 pm - 2:30 pm CDT
Please join HRSA’s Office of Intergovernmental and External Affairs on a national webinar designed to enhance Tribal stakeholder knowledge of HRSA priorities, programs, technical assistance resources, and funding opportunities in Indian Country. This webinar will examine historical trauma and its impacts on the American Indian/ Alaska Native workforce and discuss programs and strategies to alleviate workforce shortages and grow the AI/AN workforce population.
The event, “HRSA IEA National Tribal Learning Session: Understanding Historical Trauma and its Impacts on the American Indian/ Alaska Native (AI/AN) Workforce” is scheduled for April 5, 2023 from 2:00 PM-3:30 PM EST (1:00 PM – 2:30 PM CST/ 12:00 PM – 1:30 PM MST/ 11:00 AM – 12:30 PM PST, 10:00 AM – 11:30 AM AKST).
REGISTER HERE? or visit? https://hrsa-gov.zoomgov.com/webinar/register/WN_I5GSHjZ8S5mI8Z3hS_aQvQ
As a result of this primer, Tribal stakeholders will:
- Learn more about HRSA programs, resources, and funding to support tribal communities
- Hear first-hand about how historical trauma has impacted the AI/AN workforce
- Identify HRSA regional contacts and opportunities for technical support for Tribal Partners
- Indian Health Service, Tribal and Urban Indian Health (I/T/U) Tribal leaders, members, and staff
- Academic Institutions
- Grant writers
- Federal, State, and local community partners.