Tribal Health Program Support virtual Gathering Circle
January 25 @ 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm CST
The virtual Gathering Circle will be an opportunity to expand our stakeholders’ understanding of ongoing USET Tribal Health Programs Support’s (THPS) programing strengths and challenges. The Gathering Circle will be a quarterly webinar. Each session will highlight various THPS programs.
Who should attend?
- USET member Tribal Leaders
- USET member Health Directors and Clinicians
- Federal Partners
When? January 25, 2023, at 12:00 pm – 1:00 pm Central/1:00 pm – 2:00 pm Eastern
This session on January 25th will highlight the the Opioid Prevention in Tribal Nations Program. By the end of the session, participants will:
- Learn how the opioid crisis affects Tribal Nations
- Increase knowledge of prevention and treatment programs to reduce the opioid crisis by sharing Tribal Nation success stories,
- Understand the role of USET in addressing the opioid crisis
The session is free, and you can join here.