USET Virtual Best Practices Conference
August 30, 2021 - September 3, 2021
August 30 – September 3, 2021
8:00 AM – 12:00 PM Central/9:00 AM – 1:00 PM Eastern each day
Tracks will include Tribal Best Practices from:
- Data Improvement
- Health Promotion and Disease Prevention
- Behavioral Health
What will be covered?
- Learn successful methods of behavioral health prevention and treatment practices from across Indian Country.
- Identify behavioral health workforce training and development opportunities.
- Discover methods and tools that Tribal Nations are using to improve clinical measures performance.
- Gain knowledge and understanding of how to weave sustainability within Tribal Nations health promotion and disease prevention programs.
- Share stories of successful Tribal best practices in program implementation.
- Navigate the purpose and benefit of community health assessments in Tribal communities.
Who should attend?
- Clinic personnel including immunization coordinators, addiction counselors, diabetes coordinators, GPRA coordinators, clinicians, CACS, and health directors
- Social services personnel
- Tribal justice personnel
- Emergency services personnel
- Anyone who is interested!