QuestBridge has announced that the applications for the 2022 College Prep Scholars Program, are now open. In order to apply for the College Prep Scholars program, applicants must be high-achieving high school juniors from low-income backgrounds. College Prep Scholars can receive special awards and opportunities including full-scholarships to a college summer program, up to $1,000 for a new laptop, and much more!
Who is Eligible to Apply
- High school juniors
- Students currently attending school in the U.S.
- Please review all eligibility requirements
- Information on your academics, activities, household, and financial background
- Essay and short answers
- A recommendation from a teacher in a core academic subject
- Current high school transcript (unofficial transcripts are accepted)
- Any standardized test score reports to-date (if taken). PSAT, PreACT, ACT Aspire, SAT, ACT, or AP test scores are accepted (unofficial test score reports are accepted)
- School Profile (optional, but recommended)