NIHB is now accepting proposals for ALL workshop sessions until August 6, 2021. Workshops are excellent opportunities to share best or promising practices, recent research or program outcomes, and provide an in-depth exploration of new or arising issues or policies. Submit a workshop proposal for a 75-minute presentation relevant to one of the following daily topics.
2021 NTHC Daily Topics:
- Health Equity and the Trust Responsibility: Be Heard, Make Change
- Disruption, Governance, Politics in the Tribal Health Space
- Transformational Approaches to Financing our Health Systems
- Resilience During Periods of Sustained Crisis
- The Rise of Technology to Revolutionize AI/AN Health
Submission Deadline: August 6, 2021