Greenhouse Scholars is a diverse community of leaders using education to transform underserved communities in our backyard and around the world. Greenhouse Scholars empower promising young students with the personal, professional, and financial resources they need to create lasting change in their own lives and the lives of others, regardless of circumstances. High school seniors with financial need who live in Colorado, Georgia, Illinois or North Carolina can apply for support.
To be eligible, applicants must:
- Be a graduating high school senior planning to attend a four-year accredited academic institution
- Be a U.S. citizen or permanent resident and a legal resident of Colorado, Georgia, Illinois, New York, or North Carolina.
- Have a cumulative, unweighted GPA of 3.5 or above
- Demonstrate financial need (annual household income no greater than $70,000)
- Possess excellent leadership skills, an ability to persevere through difficult circumstances, and a strong interest in and commitment to their community
Round 1 Applications Due November 5, 2021)
The Part One Application consists of collecting eligibility and demographic information, as well as a short answer response. Applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis. If approved, you will be invited to Round 2. You must complete the Part One Application in order to be considered for Greenhouse Scholars.
Visit the Greenhouse Scholars website to learn more and apply.