NCUIH Webinar: Infection Prevention Control in Primary Care Settings
September 7 @ 1:00 pm - 2:00 pm CDT
September 7 at 2:00 pm – 3:00 pm Eastern
As a proud partner with Project Firstline, the CDC’s National Training Collaborative for Healthcare Infection Control, the National Council of Urban Indian Health (NCUIH) will use this virtual training to educate frontline healthcare workers on key concepts, actions, and tools related to IPC in the context of UIOs that provide primary care. Attendees will have the opportunity to reinforce their IPC knowledge and will also have the opportunity to engage with subject matter experts and other UIOs.
- To improve UIO workers’ knowledge and understanding of key IPC concepts and actions within primary care settings.
- To improve UIO workers’ awareness of how IPC can be easily integrated into their everyday work.
- To create space for peer-to-peer learning and sharing on IPC between UIOs.
- Daliyah Killsback (Northern Cheyenne, Assonet Band of Wampanoag) – IPC Fellow, National Council of Urban Indian Health
- Karen Kwok – NCUIH Contractor
- Debbie Dahl – Infection Prevention and Control Manager, Oklahoma City Indian Clinic
- UIO Staff
- IPC Champions