Tribal Health Program Support virtual Gathering Circle
October 20, 2022 @ 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm CDT
The virtual Gathering Circle will be an opportunity to expand our stakeholders’ understanding of ongoing USET Tribal Health Programs Support’s (THPS) programing strengths and challenges. The Gathering Circle will be a quarterly webinar. Each session will highlight various THPS programs.
Who should attend?
- USET member Tribal Leaders
- USET member Health Directors and Clinicians
- Federal Partners
When? 12:00 pm – 1:00 pm Central/1:00 pm – 2:00 pm Eastern
This session on October 20th will highlight the Special Diabetes Program for Indians (SDPI) program. The learning objectives are:
- Describe an overview of the Special Diabetes Program for Indians (SDPI)
- Discuss the SDPI Required Key Measure (RKM) and opportunities to use data to aid in program development/activities
- Describe Diabetes Self-Management Education and Support (DSMES) and the pilot USET model in progress
The session is free, and you can join here.